Hudsons Bay in Calgary, Alberta - GE makes good on washing machine

3.3
Turnaround Time

Further to my Review #1094951 of August 31 titled "Do Not Buy" washer GTW485BMKWS: GE upgraded the 3rd above washing machine to a GTW680BMKOWS!!! The Canadian division also upgraded my dryer as well so that I had a matching set.

I am very pleased with the washer, especially the ability to add more water. There is a slight problem with the dryer as Bounce sheets get caught every time in two little wires and the "clear the lint screen" light appears. As of today, waiting to hear from the Canadian office regarding this little problem.

Kudos to the Canadian retailer, Hudson Bay, for replacing items stained by original two washing machines! jbc 10/13/17

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Hudsons Bay in Waterloo, Ontario - The Bay At Waterloo Ontario

I had bought a pair of expensive Jean at Hudson Bay in Waterloo Ontario. I loved the Jean and I went and paid 20 dollars to get them hemmed.

two and half weeks later the jean was warned out in the upper leg area not ripped. I didn't keep my receipt because i had no intention of taking the jean back. However; I kept my alteration receipt incase there might a problem with that.

When I took the jean back after two and half weeks of wear the manager said sorry if you don't have the receipt I can not help you. I must say I am really disappointed at The Bay's service.

Badi

Hudsons Bay - The Bay's Incompetence

Do not shop online with The Bay. I ordered a $300 coat from them and paid for express shipping.

The express shipping was a waste of money, as the package arrived 3 days late. A packaging receipt was not included in the package, but their online chat representative said that would not be a problem for processing returns. Since the gift recipient did not totally love the coat we went to return it, bringing with us the order confirmation (for a coat that is only sold through The Bay in North America, as stated by their associate). After 45 minutes of talking with the counter staff, repeatedly being told that there was nothing they can do, the return was finally processed.

Shopping with The Bay was a complete waste of time and they complicate the return system so much that you are more likely to give up and walk away, having to *** the bullet and eat the cost of purchase.

Don't shop at The Bay.